The MBT Bank Bracket Bouce Contest is brought to you by…
MBT Bank Bracket Bounce Contest Rules July 22, 2020
The winner of this contest will receive $750.00. Here are the rules for the contest.
- Qualifiers must present themselves to The Paddler’s Tap, located at 136 North Clark Street, Forest City before 7 PM on Monday, August 10th. Please bring photo ID for the registration process. Doors will open at 6 PM that night.
- Dice rolling will take place around 7:15 PM, once the last chance qualifiers are drawn.
- Each qualifier will get one line on the bracket. The last person standing wins the $750.00 grand prize.
- Scoopy Doos will provide cookies, and The Paddler’s Tap will have beverages for sale as well.
- One qualifier per household.
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of KIOW and their immediate family members (including spouses and children) are not eligible to play.
- MBT Bank and its employees, Paddler’s Tap and its employees, and Scoopy Doos and its employees, as sponsors of the MBT Bank Bracket Bounce contest are not eligible to play.
- Winner will not hold KIOW, MBT Bank, Paddler’s Tap, or Scoopy Doos responsible for any taxes, injury or expenses incurred while utilizing prize(s).
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
- As a winner, you acknowledge that KIOW has the right to, without prior or further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice recordings, and broadcast the fact that you are a winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- The decision of KIOW in the interpretation of the rules is final. By participating in contest(s) and giveaway(s), persons agree to all of the above and are bound by the decisions of KIOW.