The meeting can be found by clicking the link below:
The agenda was as follows:
1. Convene meeting at 9:00 a.m.
2. Approve tentative agenda.
3. Approve minutes of last meeting.
4. Approve claims for payment.
5. Open forum for public input.
6. Review and act on liquor license for Nik’s Tipsy Trailers near Eagle Grove.
7. Review and act on the Agribusiness Park Maintenance Agreement.
8. 9:15 a.m. Hear update on tabled agenda item from July 31 st and August 7 th on Petition for Repair
in DD #36, Sub 1 Lateral A involving Railroad property.
9. 9:30 a.m. Discuss and act on tabled agenda item from August 7 th to consider second and final
reading of proposed Ordinance No. 66, An Ordinance Repealing and Replacing Wright County
Ordinance No. 18, An Ordinance to Protect and Regulate Secondary Road Right-of-Way, and
Enacting a New Right-of-Way Control Ordinance to Regulate Certain Uses and Occupancies of
10. Discuss and act on tabled agenda item from August 7 th to consider Resolution 2023-33 setting fee
schedule for right-of-way occupancy and use permits, right-of-way work permits, entrance,
permits to perform work in the county road right-of-way, and right-of-way inspections.
11. 10:00 a.m. Hold DD #107, Lateral #1 landowner informational meeting concerning a work order
for repair to a drainage ditch crossing on private property.
12. Old Business.
13. New Business.
14. Update on meetings.