Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/465435965?pwd=bkVoekE4N3lCdDl1dDdnb0dtemNPQT09
The agenda is as follows:
- Convene meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- Approve tentative agenda.
- Approve minutes of last meeting.
- Approve claims for payment.
- Open forum for public input.
- Tonee Nicholas, Wright County Assessor, to present additional Homestead Credits and 65+ Homestead Exemptions for approval/denial.
- 9:15 a.m. review and act on tabled agenda item from July 31st to receive update on Petition for Repair in DD #36, Sub 1 Lateral A involving Railroad property and take possible action.
- Adam Clemons, Wright County Engineer
a. Consider 2023 Standing Corn Snow Fence Policy
b. Secondary Roads update.
- Consider Resolution 2023-33 setting fee schedule for right-of-way occupancy and use permits, right-of-way work permits, entrance, permits to perform work in the county road right-of-way, and right-of-way inspections.
- 10:00 a.m. Consider second and final reading of proposed Ordinance No. 66, An Ordinance Repealing and Replacing Wright County Ordinance No. 18, An Ordinance to Protect and Regulate Secondary Road Right-of-Way, and Enacting a New Right-of-Way Control Ordinance to Regulate Certain Uses and Occupancies of County Right-of-Way.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
- Update on meetings.