Crime & PoliceMediaNewsOutdoors

Small Wild Animal Issue Addressed in Forest City

Residents in Forest City have all had issues with small wild animals on their property. Some of these try to raid garbage, build nests, or destroy property. The Forest City Police Department is stepping in to help out. According to Police Chief Tom Montgomery, his department is offering the use of traps to catch the animals.

The department does draw the line when it comes to skunks.

Those who have continual problematic issues or if the animal has entered into the home or garage and is unwilling to leave should contact the Forest City Police Department to obtain a trap for a limited period of time. The number to call is 585-2113.



Back to top button