The Waldorf University Warriors 12th Annual Golf Tournament, sponsored by the Tree Town Music FestivaL, is set to be held on Saturday, June 24 at Bear Creek Golf Course.
Registration is encouraged by May 29. The cost for a single participant is $65, which includes golf and a meal. Golf carts cost $15 per golfer. Tournament participants can also use their own carts.
Course games include Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, Longest Putt and mores. Mulligans can also be purchased as enhancements.
Tournament registration will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. on June 24. A rules and information meeting follows at 9:15 a.m. while the tournament gets under way with a 9:30 a.m. shotgun start.
The tournament will feature door prizes and a silent auction. Two VIP passes and two general admission tickets to the 2018 Tree Town Music Festival will be included as part of the silent auction. Tree Town flight prizes will also be awarded, which include four Rockin’ Range passes and for general admission tickets to the 2018 Tree Town Music Festival. Four general admission tickets will also be awarded as second- and third-place flight prizes. All tournament proceeds fund and promote Waldorf’s athletic programs.
HOW TO REGISTER
- To register online, please click here: Waldorf Warriors 12th Annual Golf Tournament Registration.
- The tournament registration form can be obtained at the following link: Waldorf Warriors 12th Annual Golf Tournament Registration Form.
- Registration forms, along with checks made payable to Waldorf University Athletics can be mailed to: Waldorf University Athletics, Attn: Jenna Quina, 106 S. 6th St., Forest City, IA 50436.
- To pay by credit card, contact Waldorf’s business office by calling (641)585-8135 Monday through Fridays from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (CST).
- Payments can also be completed the day of the tournament.
- Completed registration forms can also be emailed to Jenna Quina at email@example.com. For more information, contact Quina by email or by calling (641)585-8182.